Thursday, August 21, 2008

Time is ticking...34 weeks

Looking through old pics, I realized that I have neglected to take pictures of Madeline growing in my belly. Before you know it, I will be posting pics of both kids! Alison reminds me daily of how big my belly is getting....like I could forget! She gently rubs her hands in big circles and sings lullabies to Madeline. Her favorite way of greeting people lately is to pull up my shirt and show everyone MADELINE! Needless to say, many unprepared strangers have gotten an eye full of my belly and luckily I have managed to catch my shirt before Alison tries to get it completely off! She is really proud of my belly and the thought of being a BIG SISTER!

What a miracle it is....Madeline is developing around the clock preparing to be nestled in our loving arms..... She loves to stretch and tumble about anytime that I am hoping to catch some rest. Even though it keeps me awake, her movements comfort me. I have been daydreaming about meeting her..I feel like I can smell her already!


3 comments:

The Luna Family said...

You are the cutest pregnant person I know! You are still so tiny, but I know you don't feel it. Not much longer now! I can't wait to meet little Miss Madeline!

Erin said...

lindsay, you are so cute and tiny! you look gorgeous! i'm so glad you have a blog, they're so fun to read! xo

JANELLE said...

YOu look so pretty - why can't I look like you when I am pregnant!!