Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just hanging out...



I found a few holes that Hazel dug and decided to go get my shovel and see if I could "help" matters . Minutes before Mom got the camera, I was throwing the dirt up in the air, making rain, and laughing when I got "wet". Mom runs to get the camera thinking this would be great for her latest blog....then I stopped. This is all she was able to capture.


Off to the swingset to play on the seesaw. This is my new favorite. Mom says to pay NO attention to the back yard and how "non-manicured" it looks. This is not her forte!


After all of that, it was bathtime (blue and yellow tablets make green). Like mom said, I live in a fairytale world most of the time. I am Dora, Diego, Ariel or Einsteins at any given time. Right now, I am pretending to be singing mermaid. I watch the Olymfics as I call them each night and beg to dive and swim like they do. I will have to settle for the bathtub for now. I decided to let you all in on my version of "hush lil baby"...it is a long song with lots of complicated words. Don't mind the legless babydoll in the background.



Nothing like polishing the day off with a homemade smoothie pop....my favorite. I love to pretend I am putting on lipstick just like Mommy.....It's time for bed after a hard day of playing. Notice, princess dress is my PJ of choice! Dad really likes playing with my hair and keeps wondering how I got so big!



1 comment:

JANELLE said...

She is quite your entertainer thats for sure!! She is so adorable!! Cooper was all smiles listening to her sing!