Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bring on the pink.....

Kristy and Lisa threw a baby shower on Saturday for Rachel and I. We both got a ton of goodies for our lil girls. Lil' Zoe came into this world early so she was present at her own shower :)
Cute outfits for Madeline
Jenn Pizzuli and I. She will be headed to Japan soon :( I thought this would be a good belly shot but it was cut off.....YES :) I will get my big belly in a picture soon. 6 1/2 more weeks.
VMFA 312 ladies...Lisa and Kristy are the first two ladies in pink, front row on the left. They threw the party for us. Thanks so much. The food, 4 layer cake and punch was delicious.
Our lil sailor....CHEEESSSEEE!
Alison had to pose a few times for the camera as I was preparing to leave for the baby shower. She wanted to secure her place among the pics today.


And in true Alison fashion, photo shoot polished off with a crown. After all, she is THE PRINCESS!


3 comments:

JANELLE said...

I wish I could have been there!! You look beautiful as always - its not fair that you look that good prego! I still love you anyways!

Anonymous said...

I forgot your shower was this weekend! Can't wait to hear the deets tomorrow. Great talking to you today hon!

The Luna Family said...

You look so awesome, Lindsay! I miss you so much!