Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THE BIG 30!!

It was 20 minutes to midnight as our heads hit the pillow. I informed Matt...this is it honey, 20 minutes to enjoy being 20 something...then they are gone forever...he did not find the same humor in that as I did!

We woke up this morning to Alison singing bday songs for Daddy. (this continued until bedtime) We then met him for lunch at the O-Club followed by a yummy steak dinner and cupcakes. Don't forget PRESENTS...anyone who knows Matt knows how much he treasures gifts...he is such a kid and very fun to buy for. We had a great time opening presents and being together as a family for his 30th.....

As I write this, it donned on me.... Matt and I have been in love for more than half of our lives! Where did the time go? I have celebrated the last 16 birthdays with him....what a blessing. Here's to our next 30 years...it keeps getting better! Happy Birthday Matt!


After the video pose

New Penn State Cycling Jersey and Waterproof IPOD holder for the mind numbing 2 hr swims
Alison upset because she is not the center of attention...CHEEESSSEEEE..let me see, let me see!

2 comments:

The Luna Family said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Ali is such a great singer, what a little sweetheart!

JANELLE said...

Welcome to the 30 club Matt!! Ali is way too cute!!!