Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ali's new do!

After 3 1/2 years of wanting to look just like Ariel, Ali finally decided she was due a haircut. It was beautiful long but getting very thin and broken so this was music to Momma's ears. I got on the phone after her first mention of a short do' and booked the first available time to discover Ali's new look. We all love her cute lil bob but it does have one downside for both Mommy and Daddy....ummm...her eyes look huge and she bats them at us when she wants something and it is nearly impossible to say NO!...she got us there! Here's to many more haircuts and heartbreaks!

Last few minutes of long hair before her last day of preschool this year!

Look at me Mom...I'm beautiful!
Too cute!

She couldn't wait to show Daddy.






2 comments:

JANELLE said...

OMG!!! She is beautiful - Please God let her marry one of my boys!

Melissa said...

She is too cute. Did you have it done at Royal Sands? I miss that place.