Sunday, October 30, 2011

Madeline turns 3!

 We were so fortunate to have the Kave's here for almost 2 weeks.  It truly is never long enough but we made  every second count.  Two days in Lake Tahoe, sightseeing around Fallon, Madi's bday party and lots of great family time.  Can't wait until yall come back :)
 My favorite tree huggers~

 True Madeline fashion!
 Alison was in heaven with her Nina
 At Heavenly enjoying some R&R, kids were somewhere?
 Sweet birthday girl!


 So much fun with her friends in the park celebrating her special day
Yay for Daddy being home this time!  It was magical!

My baby turning 3 was crazy!  It seems like yesterday I was preparing for my c-section and Matt was holding my hand talking about the pretty foliage they must be having in VA!  This is an age that I would love to hold onto forever.  Every day is a new adventure and Madeline just makes a JOY out of everything!  I will cherish each day of this stage as I know it does not last forever!  I am so thankful to be her Mommy!

No comments: